-
June 16th, 2005, 07:11 PM
#41
Inactive Member
I doubt that you would remember me, I was a friend of Rog's from up north.
I came down to a party in some big old pole barn. They had a wagon set up inside for the band to play on. I sat on the back side of the wagon with a real short dude, that was gonna drink those kegs dry, well he looked like he needed help so we drank until I fell off the wagon and i guess I rolled under the wagon, I remember having to go outside and I think I passed out in the back of someones pick up. I woke up about sunrise. I had such a head ache. It was the best party I had been to.
-
June 17th, 2005, 01:36 PM
#42
Inactive Member
AAh Yes, The good old days.
-
June 23rd, 2005, 06:13 PM
#43
Inactive Member
Hi Ella...
I just registered yesterday. I stumbled onto your board through Cherie's. This board is cool and I hope you don't mind if I post here from time to time.
Have a great day ! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
June 23rd, 2005, 10:59 PM
#44
Inactive Member
Hello, bonjour, watchiya, Mannequin.
Its just a silly little board, Glad ya found me.
Post as often as you can.
rog
-
June 30th, 2005, 09:18 AM
#45
HB Forum Owner
Hiya Ella..My name is Belle and Im and Australian who happens to run the Death Defying board at the top of the list in the personal boards. I was the first person to move my board there from the old Hostboard site when this was still being beta tested.
Im an artist myself and at the moment Im giving my hand to ceramics and I love creating things with clay by hand. I also do painting and drawing. I have two of my painting hanging in Nevada and Montana (personal ones for friends [img]wink.gif[/img] )
Glad to meet you and I hope to visit some more even though Im a pretty irregular visitor of late.. [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]
Sorry about the big signature below but the image is linked to my board and I really do love my angel.. [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
July 1st, 2005, 12:19 AM
#46
Inactive Member
Allow me to intro...I'm Cherrysmum...Cherrypez's mum and Cherrysis's mum-dearest..Native Floridian run out by the crowds and living in the mountains of NC....retired and loving it...(when I'm healthy)...big Nascar fan...followed the circuit before it got too big to follow...love to travel, and love Jesus.
-
July 1st, 2005, 02:58 PM
#47
Inactive Member
Lady Belle and Cherrysmum, I'm so glad you saw the
sign on the door. I am very pleased to formally meet you both, and welcome you to my little space.
Lady Belle, It is a pleasure to meet another artist, I would love to see some of your work sometimes.
I enjoy painting, i can really get lost when I'm putting brush to canvas (or wood). I tried ceramics in School, but my ashtrays didn't look much like ashtrays.
Feel free to stop by anytime that you can, You're always welcome here.
Don't you mind your signature, I also like your angel, the bigger it is, the easier it is on my poor ol' eyes.
Cherrysmum, Thank you again for stopping by and clearing up the names. I was startin g to think it was a cherry-cult or sumptin [img]wink.gif[/img] .
I used to follow NASCAR, until after Davey's death, and Now I will watch it, If I find it during my channel surfing.
I used to have a job, traveling around doing record conventions, but I never made it out to NC.
I'm kinda retired myself, I got hurt at work about 2 years ago and I'm still fighting Disability.
I find it very commendable of you to profess your love of the Lord. I am also a Christian, but it really gets ignored or sidestepped on the internet.
Lady Belle, Cherrysmum, May you both walk in God's light and cast a very long shadow. 
roGeR
-
July 1st, 2005, 11:23 PM
#48
Daytona Demon
Guest
Hi Roger, how are you ?
Veronica here...
Just passing time during my night shift at the hospital...
Great board you have here man.....
All my best to you
Veronica
XOXO
-
July 1st, 2005, 11:29 PM
#49
Inactive Member
It is a growing little community, thats for sure.
Veronica, Thanks for stopping by. Hope everything is doing well in your corner of the world.
Peace.
roG
-
July 2nd, 2005, 03:22 PM
#50
Inactive Member
Hi Roger,
Great site you have here! Did you really hijack it?? lol
I met you, and other very nice people, on The Runaways board!
I'll return often!
Stephen
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks